Poly ferric sulfate (PFS) is a polyhydroxy, combination of multi-core, cationic polymeric inorganic flocculant. It can be quickly mixed with water at any ratio. The solution contains large amount of ferric iron and ferrous iron like (Fe2(OH)3)3+, (Fe3(OH)6)3+, (Fe8(OH)28)4+, which has larger molecular weight than other inorganic coagulant.
Name: poly ferric sulphate
Short Name: PFS
Appearance: Yellow powder
Formula: [Fe2(OH)n(SO4)3-n/2]m, 0<n<2
Cas number: 10028-22-5
Hs Number: 2833299090
Poly ferric sulphate technical data
|Quality Standard||GB/T 14591-2016|
|The mass fraction of total iron||≥11.0%||≥19..5%|
|The mass fraction of reducing matter||≤0.10%||≤0.15%|
Poly ferric sulphate application
1. Drinking water and sanitary sewage.
2. Industrial water, industrial waste water, mine and water for oilfield injection, chemical waste water in industry of paper-making, metallurgy, washed coal and leather.
3. Industry and makes waste water recyclable: paper-making glue, printing and dying, concrete hardener, precision casting hardener, glycerine refinement, crease-resistant for fabric, medicine, cosmetics and etc.
4. Oil-water separation and has good effects in the oil refining industry.
Poly ferric sulphate use method
1. Solution Preparation: The dissolve rate of PFS is 5%. It means dissolve 50g PFS into 1L water. The water is tap water or purified water.
2. Dissolve Time: The time is 5-10 min if you fully stir for dissolve.
3. Dosage: Get water sample and confirm optimum dosages by test.
Poly ferric sulphate packing
25kg/bag; It is packed in polypropylene woven bag with plastic liner
Do not leave the phone and factory name, in fact, are not reached, the main indicator of aluminum oxide content can be achieved, lead arsenic mercury is not exc
Bonding is one of the most important process steps that can lead to intricacies affecting bonding factors, the interaction between different materials and bondi
Poly aluminum chloride production of raw materials is bauxite, kaolin these things! Can be used to deal with copper mine sewage COD, BOD these things! Do not un
Effect of different polyaluminum chloride content on wastewater treatment There are many influencing factors in the process of coagulation, such as water temper
The use of polyaluminum chloride treatment of sewage What are the disadvantages can be combined with polyacrylamide, polyaluminum chloride is best to use high i